Click here for
lodging choices in Fairbanks to start your northern adventure!
Arctic Circle Anaktuvuk Pass Adventure
Two ways visitors can travel to Anaktuvuk Pass.
The first is the All Day
Anaktuvuk Pass Adventure travelling on
regularly scheduled airline service with Warbelow's Air Ventures
- other passengers on the plane could be other guests,
residents, or travelers coming and going for work. This
adventure provides a full day visit to the community to explore
and experience remote life off the road system.
The second is the Anaktuvuk
Pass Adventure - 7 pm from Fairbanks. This
adventure is for those with limited time or a smaller budget.
This evening adventure is 5 hours and still provides the
crossing of the Arctic Circle by small plane and a 1 hour visit
in the community of Anaktuvuk Pass.
GATES OF THE ARCTIC
NATIONAL PARK /
(All Day Anaktuvuk Pass Adventure)
- Fly north from Fairbanks on Warbelow's Air Ventures on
their morning flight thru the Brooks Mountain Range.
- Land in the Nunamiut Eskimo village of Anaktuvuk Pass
nestled in the heart of the Gates of the Arctic National
- Upon landing meet your local host who will spend the day
with you sharing with you a realistic view of village life.
- Visit the Simon Paneak Memorial Museum.
- Ground touring is mostly walking /strolling thru the
- Receive an official Arctic Circle Adventure Certificate.
- The return flight to Fairbanks provides an aerial view
of the vast Alaska wilderness.
- Flight is operated by Warbelow's Air Ventures.
- Departs 9:00 am; returns between 4:15 pm - 4:45 pm.
- Tour Schedule: Monday - Saturday / mid-May to
mid-September. NOT available on Memorial Day, July 4, or
2017 Summer Rates: $779.00/person
- 7 PM Adventure from Fairbanks
An Evening Round Trip
Journey By Air To Visit The Nunamiut Eskimo Village of Anaktuvuk
- Travel north from Fairbanks and wonder at
the story of the vast and remote land below.
- Witness remnants of the gold mining that
continues nearly 100 years after the yellow metal first
brought newcomers rushing north.
- View the remarkable Trans Alaska Pipeline,
symbolizing the immense changes brought to Alaska's Arctic
by the discovery of oil over 30 years ago.
- Fly over the expansive Yukon River Valley,
home of traditional peoples that sustain their lifestyle and
culture as they have for thousands of years.
- Thrill at the excitement of crossing the
- Experience the rugged and magnificent
Brooks Mountain Range as the flight route passes over the
Gates of the Arctic National Park into Anaktuvuk Pass
(flight often stops at Coldfoot enroute).
- Greeted by your host upon arrival in
Anaktuvuk Pass. Visit the village and learn of the local
Nunamiut Eskimo culture. Get a firsthand glimpse at village
lifestyle as it exists today in rural Alaska.
- Departs: 7:00 pm; Returns approximately
12:00 - 12:30 am
- Tour Schedule: Daily - June, July, August.
2017 Summer Rates: $589.00/person
PO Box 306
Leavenworth, WA 98826
List Your Business