Arctic Circle Fly/Drive Adventure
A One Day Guided Round Trip Journey By Air and Land Across The
- Fly from Fairbanks to
Coldfoot, north of the Arctic Circle in the Brooks Mountain Range.
The flight provides an aerial view of the vast Alaska wilderness.
- Ground tour south on the Dalton Highway made famous during the
construction of the Trans Alaska Pipeline.
- Cross the Arctic Circle and receive an official Arctic Circle
- Explore up close the amazing arctic tundra and feel the veins of
ice just beneath the surface.
- Experience the mighty Yukon River. Marvel at the majestic beauty
of the northland's most famous waterway and learn of the river's
- View the remarkable Trans Alaska Pipeline.
- Visit the Arctic Circle Trading Post, situated in the rural
community of Joy, Alaska.
- Departs 1:00 pm; returns between 12:00 and 1:00 am.
- REVERSE ITINERARY available. The experiences would depart at
5:30 am with a ground tour from Fairbanks to Coldfoot and then a
return by flight from Coldfoot to Fairbanks; returns between 4:30 pm
- 6:00 pm.
- Tour Schedule: 5:30 AM departure May 21 to September 17, 2017.
- Tour Schedule: 1:00 PM departure May 22 to August 20, 2017.
For an Arctic Circle Fly Drive Adventure - 5:30
AM Tour Program click HERE
For an Arctic Circle Fly Drive Adventure - 1 PM
Tour Program click HERE
Secure Reservation Request
PO Box 306
Leavenworth, WA 98826
List Your Business